Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What to write about?

Well.. hmmm.. I wanted to make this blog to share my side of the story of Lilly's adoption. But then I realized, dang, most of it would be the first few posts and then what? I have no more blog other than maybe a Lilly-update post every once in a while. So then I thought, welll.. it could just be about me; about my life. Of course I'll still share my side of the story of the adoption, as well as Lilly-update posts, and talking about visits with her and Kevin and Danya, but I'll post more than that too. MY LIFE STORY! :D Maybe that's a little over dramatic... :] But I am a little over dramatic, so that's okay :] I guess that's it for now..
On to my life story! :D

4 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' it so far! Keep the posts coming! I'm so obsessed with blogs so I'm just over the moon that you decided to create one! If you have the time I totally suggest reading other blogs as well - they can really inspire you on what to write about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY THERE!!! ok so I know you dont know me but i wanted to introduce myself. I'm Danya's cousin Willow and i currently live in Alabama (well for the next few days atleast) and i wanted to tell you i am dying to hear your story!!! I want to hear everything and anything about you guys!! I think you are an amazing strong woman and you inspire me!! I look forward to hearing about your life, your goals, your dreams (your side of the adoption of course!!) and everything inbetween!! P.S. Lilly is SOOOOO beautiful she's breath taking!!! Sincerely, your sixth follower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie I'm Danya's friend Taylor and I am so excited to hear about your side of the story... and about your life in general!

    Lilly is a beautiful little girl!! I'm so proud of your and CJ's decision to give Lilly to Danya and Kevin! It really is an amazing gift! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Natalie :) I'm one of Danya's adoption buddies so I'm very excited for your blog! You've given the greatest blessing in life to a very deserving couple. You are part of Heavenly Father's plan for Kevin and Danya. I admire your strength! Much love!

    ReplyDelete