Friday, October 29, 2010

September and October of 2008

On September 14, 2008, I was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was so amazing to be baptized, its completely indescribable. I remember it so well, but at the same time its hazy so ill just share pictures instead :]]
Can't find any more. Hahaha,but that one's good enough don't you think?
Elder 'Ofa, me, and Elder Vargas :]
Oh, and another coinki-dink about CJ and I- his best friend and I were pretty good friends at the time, and I invited him to my baptism. Welll, he invited CJ to my baptism, howeverrr, CJ was busy :[

Another however, at the dance which I believe was the Saturday after my baptism, I was walking out of the cultural hall to convince Dayna Paul :] to come to the dance when all of a sudden I hear a voice[a very rude one at that(;] say "GET OFF YOUR PHONE". So naturally I look around and there is CJ. Staring right at me. "What?" I said back [Just as rude I imagine(;]. "You're always on your phone!" he said. [Probably even ruder than before!] "Uhmmm.. okay?? I don't even know you..." I say as I kind of awkwardly walk away. (The moment CJ and I met. Probably not as romantic as everyone probably imagined it would be, but come on, its CJ and I, did you really expect mushy-gushy from us? :]])
So later at the dance, I was hanging out with my friend Evan Price :] and who so happens to be hanging out with Evan also, but CJ! [bet you didn't see that one coming(:] So I guess we talked or whatever and then a slow song came on and Evan went to chase down some girl he wanted to dance with and so were all just kind of standing there, so I asked CJ to dance, since he's a weenie and wouldn't ask me ;] Haha, just kidding. But I really did ask him :] (First move-made by me(; Tease CJ about it when you get the chance ;)] So we danced and it was fun and we talked and I don't remember what we said and that was that. But after the dance, when I was home, being the creepy stalker I am ;], I decided to look CJ up on MySpace and surprise surprise, I find him!!
However, he hid his friend request button! [I cannot believe I remember all this.(:] So I got on my phone, looked him up on myspace on my phone internet and friend requested him. And so he added me and, being the stalker that I am, I messaged him. And so we talked and it was cool, and again, being the stalker that I am, I asked for his phone number. :] (Oh yes, yet another first move made by me ;]) So I got his number and we texted and whatever, and obviously, we started really liking each other. :]
I was to go to Japan though for 2 weeks, and I couldn't bring my phone. Tragic, I know ;] But we did make plans to meet up when I came back at the football game between my school and his school, and then Knott's Halloween Haunt the next day. I think I was more excited for that than a candy-crazed kid is for Halloween ;]
So, we went to the game which was fun :]
And we went to Haunt which was awesome even though I am a total baby and won't go through mazes :]
October 19, 2008 is when everything began♥

2 comments:

  1. hey hey hey! i think u have ur facts mixed up..I asked u to dance!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO you did not!!!! I asked you. :]
    I have a better memory than you do :P

    ReplyDelete