Saturday, January 22, 2011

Angela&Connor Visit!

The few weeks previous to telling Danya and Kevin we were choosing them were pretty darn uneventful.
I think I got a cold, which pretty much sucks when your pregnant because you can seriously take nothing.
I got heartburn a lot too, which
also stinks.
But that, however was quickly solved with the wonder
ful and magical Pepid AC.
So, I was a pretty happy ca
mper.
I slept well, I ate well, I relaxed enough, I got enough exercise; I was happy.
I was also really really excited because my aunt and cousin were coming to visit from Dubai!
CJ hadn't seen Connor since he was little little, like 3 months old, so he was pretty excited too
.
We went to the airport to pick them up and were so excited when they finally arrived!
The next week was really fun. We went to the beach, the races, ate lots of food, and hung out.

The whole time we were there, Angela was totally convinced that I was going to have Lilly. Especially since we were out walking around a
lot. However, I didn't.
But CJ and I did learn one valuable thing: We were so not ready to be parents. Connor was almost two, and man was he a hand full!
He was all over the place all the time and he had so much energy. I was so tired out by the end of the week.
Here are a few photos of Connor and our week. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment