Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rest of School

So after we got back from Dubai, we still had roughly two months until school got out [which was the 23rd of June, which would put me at about 6 months pregnant]. To say I was dying of sleep deprivation was an understatement[ okay maybe I'm being a bit.. over the top? :P], but really I was TIRED! I was still waking up at 5 in the AM and going to seminary, and then straight to school. By the time I got home, which was usually about 4ish, sometimes later, all I wanted to do was sleep.
I was also worrying major supreme because I was starting to show a lot more. I was worried that people would start to notice, which they did, and start rumors and all that stuff. I was actually very blessed, however, because I had SO much support. Everyone was so overly nice. To my face. But if they were mean behind my back, well, at least I didn't hear it. I think only one person really said something mean about me, and she said it to one of my very best friends which was really really stupid of her because, of course she would tell me. I won't go into detail or give names, because that's just plain drama-causing immature. I refuse to be that way. I will say though, if more people had said what she had, people probably would've gotten punched right in the kisser. I was that mad. :]
Everyone else, however, was so very nice, like I said before. People constantly asked how I was, girls always asked if they could rub my belly [a bit strange, especially when I didn't know them(or they were flirting with CJ at the beginning of the year, even though they KNEW we were together -.-) but whatever(:], and I even got an adorable little hat that Nancy Martinez MADE for the baby! [Thanks Nancy!!! Love youuu!!! :D] My drama friends Katie Nugent&Amanda Nguyen thought I should name her after them! We decided on Kamanda. OH YEAH :] To say I had support was such an understatement. I was shown so much love during those few months and I am so very grateful for it. I'd just like to say thank you to every single person who was so nice to me and didn't judge. So THANK YOU!(:
And the one person who was not quite the nicest, I forgive you. I know you probably didn't mean for me to read that message, and you wouldn't have said it if you knew I was going to read it. But it is what it is, It didn't affect my decision at all, and even made me stronger. So in a way, thank you to you too, for making me the stronger person that I am now. I don't hate you and I'm not mad anymore(:

No comments:

Post a Comment